The Chehalis Valley
Amateur Radio Society
A 501(c)(3) Corporation
Electronics Workshop - March 28, 2019
Time & Location:
- 7:00 PM
- Fire District 6 Training Room, 2123 Jackson Highway, Chehalis, WA
- MicroHams Digital Conference
- A Digital Volt-Ohm-Meter Interface to Radio Shack Pro-2004 Scanner
to Measure Deviation
- Seen on the Internet
- Stepper Motors
- This year's MicroHams Conference presentations:
- "RAMROD and Ham Radio"
- "DRAWS - Digital Radio Amateur Work Station"
- "Mobile Communications for the 21st Century"
- "RMS Portable Operation"
- "PNW DMR cBridge and Systems"
- "GNU Radio"
- "HamWAN Update"
- The wideband AC to DC peak reading converter was found in
"Electronics Teach-in 9" from the publishers of
"Everyday Practical Electronics"
- The AFE7422 is a dual-channel, wideband, RF-sampling analog front end
(AFE) based on 14-bit, 9-GSPS DACs and 14-bit, 3-GSPS ADCs.
With operation at an RF of up to 6 GHz, this device enables direct RF
sampling into the C-band frequency range without the need for additional
frequency conversions stages. This improvement in density and flexibility
enables high-channel-count, multimission systems.
- Woodsmith, April/May 2019 has an article about a homebuilt CNC
- Nuts & Volts, January/February 2019 has an article about
building an Arduino controlled, 1/2-watt, blue laser pencil etcher
- Mike Payne presented "Stepper Motor Basics" with notes
- www.microhams.com/mhdc/ has links to presentation videos and slides
(when available) for the yearly conference since 2007
discusses the "Top 10 Fundamental Operational Amplifiers Circuits"
- www.ti.com/product/AFE7422 has a description of the AFE7422 dual-channel
RF-samplinganalog front end and links to a data sheet and additional
information. Current pricing is $1,249.50 each in 100 unit lots!
- www.buildyourcnc.com has CNC router and laser units, kits and information
Return to the top of the page.