The April 7, 2021 ZOOM Video General Meeting was called to order by Bill Knepper at 7:00 PM.
- Bill Knepper announced that planning for the July Swapmeet
is reviewing options for location.
- Bill Knepper had each attendee introduce themselves.
- Bill Harwell announced the Lewis County Historical Ride 2021
Saturday, May 8. He is looking for volunteers to work sometime between
6 AM and 5 PM. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Jim Pace announced the license test session at 2 PM, April 17.
- Bob Willey announced the Communication Academy Saturday, April 10 and
Sunday, April 11. The Academy started in 1998, was canceled last year,
and is an on-line event this year.
- Bill Knepper announced that a request to change the WA7UHD club call sign
to K7PG has been submitted to the FCC.
- Bill Knepper announced that Lewis County Fire District 6 Board of
Commissioners is meeting via Zoom, so it will be awhile before CVARS
will be able to meet in the Fire Station 61 training room again.
James Van Ornum, AE7TF, discussed Testing Antennas. He covered testing the
output of a trasmitter and analyzing an antenna. He touched on coaxial connectors,
power meters, and field strength meters.
The meeting adjourned at 8:23 PM. There were at least 19 people attending.